How do you want to spend your eternity? Do you want to live it in uncertainty?

What is wrong? If you don’t tell me, how do I know where I went wrong? Have you found somebody new? Have they changed your life and its view? What are you hiding in your change? The new you is not normal and is so strange I know you are hurt inside I know your past and no more you have to hide Everybody doesn’t want to be Lonely and hurt Running from your past you see Gives you more heartache and hurt I know what you are keeping inside I know you don’t want to let it out and just hide I know that you are scared to be just who you are And I know this you, isn’t you by far How do you want to spend your eternity? Do you want to live it in uncertainty? Knowing that the you is real strange All because of your change? Some change is bad, some change is good But changing for other’s norms isn’t what you should You should let your true self show Or at least give it a go Changing for others isn’t the way And you will be sadder at the end of the day Live life happy and in joy And don’t change for any girl or boy

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar