I should of said
Why didn’t I tell
I should of told you
That I was under your spell
Your spell of loving you and wanting you
And cant living without you
The spell that got me thinking all the time
Thinking one day you might be mine
Thinking maybe if I asked
May be if I told you my new set task
The task to entice you to love me back
But asking needs courage, which I so very lack
This feeling, this love
Oh I could not shove
Getting you out of my mind
Was not of my kind
I couldn’t forget
I can’t regret
That loving you
Is the best thing I can do
But now you know
that I love you so
And its too late to ask
If we can go
If we can be together as one
And live our lives in all what fun
As you found someone to love and hold in
And I was too late to ask you and win
To win the life of happiness
To win the life of joy
But this is my fate
To be the young lonely boy
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar